♥MaisarahAfiqah♥
Hello! Wallo!

Assalamualaikum! Hi I'm Maisarah Afiqah. Welcome to my diary. Gracias!


Gossip Princess Buddiess Boyfriend



He's the one guy!!

Friendship is one of the most beautiful thing on Earth, we need friends to share our thought, share our happiness and sadness in life. it is important for us to take good care of our friends and value them the best. For real friendship will never leave you. I ♥ u my best and real friends.


                                                               Amar Ashraaf Anuar
                                                 A part time adviser and a full time friend

he's the one guy! he's not my boyfriend, he's like my angel who's always beside me when in sadness, problem or anything that's make my life feel empty. so he will fulfill everything that's make me happy.